.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Progress Washington

November 22, 2005

Short Apology

This blog is still in its infancy, so I apologize for our lack of updates. More frequent postings are expected as soon as we get our shit together.

Also, there was a bit of confusion over commenting. Apparently I had this blog set to require "admin verification" of all comments, but hadn't actually bothered to verify anything. So, to the one, or possibly two people who tried to say something, I'm sorry.

In any event, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask for suggestions and feedback. We (my esteemed colleague Mark Pharris and I) want to set this project of ours in the proper direction, so anything is welcome from you, our hypothetical readers. We're going to start writing entries in several different "modes," and I'm curious as to which ones readers would prefer. Whether this blog be news-based or just a general resource for liberal politicos is up to whomever takes the time to write us. We're willing to write editorials, detail the personal biographies of prominent Washington politicians, or simply keep people up to date. Just talk to us.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home